Recognize April 2014 as Distracted Driving Awareness Month
Thousands die needlessly each year because people continue to use their cell phones while driving, handheld or hands-free. Join the National Safety Council this April in urging those you care about to:
- Stop using cell phones while driving
- Recognize that hands-free devices offer no safety benefit
- Understand the dangers of the cognitive distraction to the brain
- Tell others about the dangers of cell phone distracted driving
Pledge like a life depends on it. Because it does.
The experienced car accident attorneys at Buttafuoco & Associates are committed to ending Distracted Driving.
Join Buttafuoco & Associates fight to end distracted driving by PLEDGING to not use your cell phone while driving in any way, including:
- Having a phone conversation - handheld or hands-free